Program and Abstract
Michael Otter, Director General, Advantage Austria, Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Manfred F. Berger, Founder and Managing Director of Neusicht Think Tank
Jan Zielonka, Professor of European Politics at the University of Oxford and Ralf Dahrendorf Fellow, St. Antony's College
Wilhelm Molterer, Managing Director, European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI)
Gunter Deuber, Head of Economics Department, Raiffeisen Bank International
Moderator: Arnold Schuh, WU Vienna
Moderator: Martin Wodraschke, C/M/S Budapest (or Erzsébet Czakó, Corvinus University Budapest)
Jens Brüning, Location Head Deep Machine Learning, Continental
Miklós Andorka, Strategic Director, MAPI Group Gergely Ellenrieder, CEO, Aeriu
Martin Wodraschke, Partner, C/M/S Budapest
Moderator: Phillip C. Nell, Professor, WU Vienna
- How does the digital transformation impact CEE headquarters?
Phillip C. Nell, Professor, WU Vienna
- How does digitalization change the industrial logistic process?
Vanessa Langhammer, Head of Digitalization, Rail Cargo Group
- Every Parcel is a Present – Transformation of the customer’s experience in the last mile of e-commerce and the role of digitalization
Gregor Hueber, Head of M&A and Business Development, CEE Parcel, Austrian Post AG
- A1 CEE Rebranding
Gernot Rasch, Group Head of Marketing, A1 Telekom Austria Group
- Panel discussion
Moderator: Manfred Berger, Neusicht
- Five human resources trends changing the world – Food for thought for CEE
Günther Tengel, Managing Partner and Owner of Amrop Jenewein & Chairman of Amrop Central and Eastern Europe
- Skills for innovation in CEE – what is the difference to Asia?
Arnold Veraart, Senior Vice President Commercial Asia, Middle East and North Africa, PepsiCo
- Leadership @ Crisis: like flying a single engine plane?
T.Töre Birol, Vice President Sales CEE & Country Steering Laundry & Home Care CEE, Henkel CEE
- Panel discussion